New Construction Tips – Why should I use a Realtor?
Navigating the process of purchasing and building a new home from start to finish is
something that you do not want to tackle alone. Having a knowledgeable realtor at your
side is always the best approach to streamline the process and help take the stress and
guess work out of the challenges that arise with new construction
You may be asking yourself, “Where do I begin?” I want to build and buy a new home
but I am not sure of how to tackle this massive process. Here are some helpful tips of
why you should have a realtor at your side at every step of the new construction process.
1. You want someone at your side that is going to be acting in your best interest to
get the job done right the first time. Choose a knowledgeable agent that has new
construction experience under their belt.
2. Realtor’s have an abundance of tools and knowledge at their disposal. Working
with an agent can save you time and money in the long run.
3. From choosing the home site to dealing with geographic topography and
zoning restrictions. Your agent can help walk you through the advantages and
disadvantages of different home sites. This can help you to make informed
decisions that could greatly impact your cost of the building process and future
resale value of your home.
4. Having an agent at your side to guide you through the paperwork and
abundance of documents that are necessary to get the job done and protect your
best interest. Your realtor will help guide you from the initial point of contract
to working with a design center to closing your new home at the title company.
5. Staying within your budget is often hard to do when building a new home.
Your realtor can remain neutral and help you stay on task with your budget.
Spending money in the right areas of finishing out your new home is key for its
future resale value.
6. Who do I turn to when something goes wrong with the new construction
process? Having your agent at your side is invaluable to getting the project
back on track. They can work with the builder and contractors to determine
the best approach to solving the problems and challenges that arise with new
7. Having another set of eyes is always best. Your realtor will help you determine
the best approach for getting those Third Party inspections completed. From
the initial survey to foundation, frame, mechanical and final inspections
knowing when to have your home inspected can save you a lot of headaches and
expenses down the road. Catching a problem before it is too late is the key to a
Call your Avalar New Construction Specialist today and make your real estate
dreams a reality!