November in Texas Hill Country
start your Holidays in Marble Falls with the Parade on Main Street at dusk, follow it to the Lakeside Park,
HOLIDAY WALKWAY OF LIGHTS,
A you come north or go south on the bridge (HWY 281), the magnificent reflection of the lights on the water is worth every minute after walking through the lights.
During the day, ENJOY THE 26 PARKS IN THE LOCAL AREA WITH THIS FABULOUS WEATHER.
- Enchanted Rock State Park, Llano/Fredericksburg, 830.685.3636
- Inks Lake State Park, Burnet/Buchanan Dam, 512.793.2223
- Pedernales Falls State Park, Johnson City, 830.868.7304
- LBJ/Johnson Boyhood Home, Johnson City, 830.644.2252
- Longhorn Cavern State Park, Park Road 4, Burnet, 830.598.2283
- Black Rock Park, Buchanan Dam, LCRA, 512.369.4774
- Camp Creek Recreation Park, Marble Falls, LCRA, 512.473.3366
- Canyon of the Eagles, Lake Buchanan Dam, LCRA, 512.715.0290
- Cedar Point Recreation Park, Tow, LCRA, 400 acres, 800.776.5272
- Colorado Bend Park, Lampasas, 5300 acres, 512.389.8900
- Grelle Recreation Area, Spicewood, LCRA, 512.776.5272
- Haley – Nelson Park, Burnet, 51 acres, Off of HWY 29, Garden Trails Dr.
- Hamilton Creek Park, Burnet, 512.756.2404
- Johnson Park, Marble Falls
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park, south of Fredericksburg, 150 acres
- Lakeside Park, Marble Falls, www.ci.marble-falls.tx.us
- Muleshoe Bend Recreational Area, Spicewood, 800.776.5272
- Pace Bend Park, Spicewood, 512.264.1482
- Pedernales River Nature Park, South of Johnson City, 222 acres. 512.473.3366
- Reimers Ranch Park, Hamilton Road, Dripping Springs, 512.854.7275
- Robinson City Park, Llano River, 325.247.4158, ext. 202
- Tommy White Park, Burnet
- Wallace Riddle Park, Burnet
- Westside Park, Marble Falls
You can find fun in any direction out of Austin, San Antonio, Midland, Dallas, that is why they call us Central Texas??
Want to explore in your leisure, let me find you a home in our area,