You’ve just landed on the most comprehensive website dedicated solely to retirement, second home, and vacation home real estate in the entire state of Texas. The professionals at Avalar Texas Real Estate and Shoreline Texas Real Estate have combined their resources to help you define, locate and invest in your next vacation home.
Our experience is formidable. Most websites that showcase retirement or vacation homes are nothing more than a collection of various listings. And while you can certainly search for these properties here, this site is a combination of eleven independent multiple listing services from Dallas to Ruidoso to Port Aransas featuring the widest assortment of all types of lakefront, beachfront, vacation, and ranch properties in all price ranges. But we don’t stop there: our real estate professionals don’t simply provide listings; they live and work in the communities they serve, giving you first-hand advice in a way only locals can.
Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor always on the lookout for the perfect deal or you’re wanting to dip your vacation home toes in the water for the very first time, one call or email to one of our agents can help guide you through the entire process of finding, financing, and closing on your next vacation home.
Want a cabin on the Lake Dallas shoreline? How about a mountain home in New Mexico? Or maybe a beachfront property in Rockport is more your fancy? All the information you’ll need to begin your search is located here. And we don’t merely provide pictures and prices of retirement or vacation homes; we provide the local flavor of each community that provides a more distinct picture of your future paradise.
On this website you’ll find blog posts from one of our many experts providing updates on the local communities and tips on new developments or homes that will soon hit the market. While you’re here, take a minute and register with us. Registration means you can get up-to-the-minute information as soon as vacation homes are introduced to the market in the price range you select. You can search our site with your own keywords to pull up original articles written by our expert staff or peruse our blogs to get a feel for real estate in the communities in which interest you the most.
Interested in selling your retirement, vacation, or second home? Then call us at 512-751-1032, and we will show you how we can feature your home on this site that is dedicated to selling properties just like yours and reach thousands of potential buyers.
Call us or email us to get on board with www.secondhomesearch.com today, and let us show you just how easy it is to find the perfect beachfront home, lake property, or retirement villa that matches your real estate wish list. Make sure you register with our site while you’re here to get the latest information in the areas that interest you the most.
We’re the experts in Texas and New Mexico dedicated to this specialty real estate arena. We know this market. It’s our niche. We own it. And we can’t wait to meet you!
Connect with an Expert
Keyword search for all Posts
- Gruene Hall Music and Wine Festival – October 9-12, 2014 – The Gruene Music & Wine Fest began as a one day event in 1987 with the purpose of promoting Texas and Americana music in a fun and relaxed setting while raising funds for the United Way of Comal County. Over the years, it has become a four day celebration not only of Texas and Americana music, but also a celebration of Texas, German and New World wines, specialty beer, food and handcrafted items.
- A TOAST TO TEXAS WINES HILL COUNTRY WINE COUNTRY IN TOP 10 DESTINATIONS* Texas Hill Country wineries are earning respect among wine lovers worldwide. It’s no surprise that our Wine Tours become more popular every year, so book early! Ask about scheduled tours or book your own private group tour. We’ll take you to extraordinary wineries, where you’ll sample award-winning wines, enjoy delicious food and glory in spectacular Hill Country views.
- Williams Springs Ranch, Burnet County $1,650,000 | 262.91 Acres – Fantastic ranch, 20 mile vistas, majestic oaks, granite outcroppings, outstanding hunting and the famous Williams Springs. Convenient access with State Highway frontage. The views from the top of the mountain are spectacular; a couple of home sites have been cleared to give you an idea of where to build. Just 2 miles north of Kingsland and access to Lake LBJ, in western Burnet County. The ranch is also only one mile from the Legends Golf Club, four miles from Longhorn Caverns and Inks Lake State Park. Austin is one hour to the east and San Antonio can be reached in about 90 minutes.
- Dripping with Taste Festival- September 13 – Dripping Springs, Texas – Come join the Dripping Springs Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau at our 7th Annual Dripping with Taste Festival on Saturday, September 13, 2014. This year we’ll be located again on the grounds of the new Dripping Springs Ranch Park Event Center in Dripping Springs, Texas. It is the perfect location to showcase Texas wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, chefs, caterers, artisans, and musicians!
- German Music, Food & Drink, and Oompah at Its Best! Don’t Miss the 2014 Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg, Texas!
- Get Splunking at Colorado Bend State Park, Deep in The Heart of Texas~
- The ISLANDS OF ROCKPORT THE BEST OF NEW, WATERFRONT TEXAS HOMES ARE GOING FAST! 50% SOLD OUT – THE TIME IS NOWI It’s been a busy summer at The Islands of Rockport – in fact, sales are so strong that we are now almost 50% sold out. Buyers have gotten the message that The Islands of Rockport offers the best of everything about the coast! Contact Our Local Expert – Kathy Tullis – Kathy@ShorelineTexas.com 361-386-0572
- From Our Friends at Second Shelters – Vacation Home Week Recap: From Maine to Santa Fe and Points In Between, The Second Home Market is Second to None!
- Palmilla Beach Resort and Golf Club Announces New Condos For Sale- Call R. Michael Brown, Broker – Shoreline Texas Real Estate – 512-751-1032
- ~Fabulous Fall Festivals Featuring Austin City Limits Music Festival 2014~