You’ve just landed on the most comprehensive website dedicated solely to retirement, second home, and vacation home real estate in the entire state of Texas. The professionals at Avalar Texas Real Estate and Shoreline Texas Real Estate have combined their resources to help you define, locate and invest in your next vacation home.
Our experience is formidable. Most websites that showcase retirement or vacation homes are nothing more than a collection of various listings. And while you can certainly search for these properties here, this site is a combination of eleven independent multiple listing services from Dallas to Ruidoso to Port Aransas featuring the widest assortment of all types of lakefront, beachfront, vacation, and ranch properties in all price ranges. But we don’t stop there: our real estate professionals don’t simply provide listings; they live and work in the communities they serve, giving you first-hand advice in a way only locals can.
Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor always on the lookout for the perfect deal or you’re wanting to dip your vacation home toes in the water for the very first time, one call or email to one of our agents can help guide you through the entire process of finding, financing, and closing on your next vacation home.
Want a cabin on the Lake Dallas shoreline? How about a mountain home in New Mexico? Or maybe a beachfront property in Rockport is more your fancy? All the information you’ll need to begin your search is located here. And we don’t merely provide pictures and prices of retirement or vacation homes; we provide the local flavor of each community that provides a more distinct picture of your future paradise.
On this website you’ll find blog posts from one of our many experts providing updates on the local communities and tips on new developments or homes that will soon hit the market. While you’re here, take a minute and register with us. Registration means you can get up-to-the-minute information as soon as vacation homes are introduced to the market in the price range you select. You can search our site with your own keywords to pull up original articles written by our expert staff or peruse our blogs to get a feel for real estate in the communities in which interest you the most.
Interested in selling your retirement, vacation, or second home? Then call us at 512-751-1032, and we will show you how we can feature your home on this site that is dedicated to selling properties just like yours and reach thousands of potential buyers.
Call us or email us to get on board with www.secondhomesearch.com today, and let us show you just how easy it is to find the perfect beachfront home, lake property, or retirement villa that matches your real estate wish list. Make sure you register with our site while you’re here to get the latest information in the areas that interest you the most.
We’re the experts in Texas and New Mexico dedicated to this specialty real estate arena. We know this market. It’s our niche. We own it. And we can’t wait to meet you!
Connect with an Expert
Keyword search for all Posts
- Kingsland, Texas Lions 21st Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Boot Ranch Roundup – July 2014
- Ruidoso, New Mexico Summer Calendar of Events
- 250 Miles Per Hour and 7,000 Horsepower? Don’t Miss LakeFest Drag Boat Race in Marble Falls, Texas, this August!
- New Hilltop Cul-de-sac Homesites Released in The Canyons – New Braunfels , Texas
- It’s About to Get Even Hotter in The Texas Hill Country!
- Ranch of the Week: Turn-Key Horse Property in Beautiful Poetry, TX by Kathryn Roan
- ~Don’t Miss The Blanco County Fair & Rodeo~ August 14 – 16, 2014
- There’s Still Time to Plan Your Summer Vacation – Book Your Favorite Galveston Island Beach Home Now!
- Tickets on sale now for the 2014 Beer By the Bay Music Festival featuring Jack Ingram and many more! – While you are in town call our local Real Estate expert: Jay Turner- Shoreline Texas Real Estate – 830-220-2441