You’ve just landed on the most comprehensive website dedicated solely to retirement, second home, and vacation home real estate in the entire state of Texas. The professionals at Avalar Texas Real Estate and Shoreline Texas Real Estate have combined their resources to help you define, locate and invest in your next vacation home.
Our experience is formidable. Most websites that showcase retirement or vacation homes are nothing more than a collection of various listings. And while you can certainly search for these properties here, this site is a combination of eleven independent multiple listing services from Dallas to Ruidoso to Port Aransas featuring the widest assortment of all types of lakefront, beachfront, vacation, and ranch properties in all price ranges. But we don’t stop there: our real estate professionals don’t simply provide listings; they live and work in the communities they serve, giving you first-hand advice in a way only locals can.
Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor always on the lookout for the perfect deal or you’re wanting to dip your vacation home toes in the water for the very first time, one call or email to one of our agents can help guide you through the entire process of finding, financing, and closing on your next vacation home.
Want a cabin on the Lake Dallas shoreline? How about a mountain home in New Mexico? Or maybe a beachfront property in Rockport is more your fancy? All the information you’ll need to begin your search is located here. And we don’t merely provide pictures and prices of retirement or vacation homes; we provide the local flavor of each community that provides a more distinct picture of your future paradise.
On this website you’ll find blog posts from one of our many experts providing updates on the local communities and tips on new developments or homes that will soon hit the market. While you’re here, take a minute and register with us. Registration means you can get up-to-the-minute information as soon as vacation homes are introduced to the market in the price range you select. You can search our site with your own keywords to pull up original articles written by our expert staff or peruse our blogs to get a feel for real estate in the communities in which interest you the most.
Interested in selling your retirement, vacation, or second home? Then call us at 512-751-1032, and we will show you how we can feature your home on this site that is dedicated to selling properties just like yours and reach thousands of potential buyers.
Call us or email us to get on board with www.secondhomesearch.com today, and let us show you just how easy it is to find the perfect beachfront home, lake property, or retirement villa that matches your real estate wish list. Make sure you register with our site while you’re here to get the latest information in the areas that interest you the most.
We’re the experts in Texas and New Mexico dedicated to this specialty real estate arena. We know this market. It’s our niche. We own it. And we can’t wait to meet you!
Connect with an Expert
Keyword search for all Posts
- 5th Annual Texas Hill Country Rainwater Revival~ A Celebration of Collection, Conservation, and Common Sense
- Texas Hill Country Harvest Moon Celebration, October 25th, 2014
- Port Aransas, Texas – Palmilla Beach Resort & Golf Club is a true testament to a tradition of award-winning design and uncompromising standards that is reflected in every Koontz McCombs project. The developer’s newest luxury waterfront development is the first and only true resort on the Texas Coast. The master-planned community is centered around an award-winning Arnold Palmer signature golf course and includes luxury homes, golf course lots and condominiums. This luxurious walkable community is one-of-a-kind in offering private beach access, planned marina access and golf course living.
- 47.02 acres on Buffalo Creek Road, Buena Vista, CO 81211- River Front Property with Stunning Views!
- Come to The Texas Coast For Sun, Fun, and The Best of Independent Cinema!
- Wilder on the Taylor – Wilder, Colorado – Sometimes You Get Lucky…Fishing on the Taylor River
- Join the world’s biggest home swap club With more than 59,000 stylish homes in 160 countries save thousands on your next trip. Use your home to travel the world for free Holiday like a local — stay in amazing homes, enjoy insider tips from other members.
- It’s The Wurst Festival Ever! New Braunfels, Texas
- Boot Ranch is the Texas Hill Country’s finest private golf and family community nestled on more than 2,000 picturesque rolling acres. The master-planned retreat just five miles north of the quaint, historic town of Fredericksburg offers a variety of living options and the clubhouse features expansive vistas, a spa, bar, casual and fine dining. Featuring a Hal Sutton-designed championship course, Boot Ranch has been ranked among the Top 10 in Texas seven times by The Dallas Morning News. Boot Ranch is 52 miles from San Antonio and 70 miles from Austin. Gillespie County Airport, with a 5,000-foot runway, is 10 minutes from the Boot Ranch entrance . For more information regarding real estate and membership sales, please contact Sean Gioffre or Andrew Ball or call 830-997-6200. BootRanch.com
- We have been celebrating Texas Wine Month for 15 years and are ready to make this years’ celebration the best. With 42 wineries, we are all very excited to help you celebrate. The Texas Wine Month Trail lasts from October 1-31 and includes ALL 42 wineries.