Welcome to the most comprehensive second home site in Texas. Searching for homes can be very overwhelming. If you ever feel frustrated please contact us - we are here to help, not harass - and can take the work out of it by setting up your search criteria for you. Even better - we can set you up to receive daily notifications when newly listed properties match your search criteria!
Because our website encompasses the entire state, you can easily search within a preferred area, by a specific property type or by price. Looking in a certain market? Just click one of the tabs on the top to drill down to your preferred location. Want to be on the water but not particular about location? Simply use our search page and click on the "waterfront" radio button.
Have fun finding your next second home and don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions!
You’ve just landed on the most comprehensive website dedicated solely to retirement, second home, and vacation home real estate in the entire state of Texas. The professionals at Avalar Texas Real Estate and Shoreline Texas Real Estate have combined their resources to help you define, locate and invest in your next vacation home.
Our experience is formidable. Most websites that showcase retirement or vacation homes are nothing more than a collection of various listings. And while you can certainly search for these properties here, this site is a combination of eleven independent multiple listing services from Dallas to Ruidoso to Port Aransas featuring the widest assortment of all types of lakefront, beachfront, vacation, and ranch properties in all price ranges. But we don’t stop there: our real estate professionals don’t simply provide listings; they live and work in the communities they serve, giving you first-hand advice in a way only locals can.
Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor always on the lookout for the perfect deal or you’re wanting to dip your vacation home toes in the water for the very first time, one call or email to one of our agents can help guide you through the entire process of finding, financing, and closing on your next vacation home.
Want a cabin on the Lake Dallas shoreline? How about a mountain home in New Mexico? Or maybe a beachfront property in Rockport is more your fancy? All the information you’ll need to begin your search is located here. And we don’t merely provide pictures and prices of retirement or vacation homes; we provide the local flavor of each community that provides a more distinct picture of your future paradise.
On this website you’ll find blog posts from one of our many experts providing updates on the local communities and tips on new developments or homes that will soon hit the market. While you’re here, take a minute and register with us. Registration means you can get up-to-the-minute information as soon as vacation homes are introduced to the market in the price range you select. You can search our site with your own keywords to pull up original articles written by our expert staff or peruse our blogs to get a feel for real estate in the communities in which interest you the most.
Interested in selling your retirement, vacation, or second home? Then call us at 512-751-1032, and we will show you how we can feature your home on this site that is dedicated to selling properties just like yours and reach thousands of potential buyers.
Call us or email us to get on board with www.secondhomesearch.com today, and let us show you just how easy it is to find the perfect beachfront home, lake property, or retirement villa that matches your real estate wish list. Make sure you register with our site while you’re here to get the latest information in the areas that interest you the most.
We’re the experts in Texas and New Mexico dedicated to this specialty real estate arena. We know this market. It’s our niche. We own it. And we can’t wait to meet you!
Keyword search for all Posts
- Introducing the newest neighborhood in Vintage Oaks, New Braunfels, Texas.. Discover some of the most breathtaking views in Vintage Oaks. This dramatic neighborhood features high elevations and long views, privacy and greenbelt surround. All while being a short walk or bike ride to the pool, clubhouse and sporting fields. Each homesite is one acre or more of spacious Texas Hill Country in the areas fastest growing community, Vintage Oaks.
- Holiday Cheer at Horseshoe Bay Resort – While you are in town, Call Jay Turner ( 830-220-2241 ) and explore the Real Estate in Horseshoe Bay and the surrounding areas.
- 12+ Days Of Christmas Celebration ~ Island Style!
- A 2,100 acre Colorado ranch development on The Taylor River near Crested Butte, Colorado and featuring just 12 riverfront homesites. Built for family time, building relationships, and escaping the ordinary. Homesites now available!
- Palmilla Beach Resort & Golf Club is a beachside community in Port Aransas, Texas from renowned developer Koontz McCombs. As the first and only true resort on the Texas Coast Palmilla Beach has something for everyone. The master-planned development centers around an award-winning Arnold Palmer signature golf course and includes luxury homes, home sites, condominiums, planned marina access, private beach access, and much more. With over 700 waterfront acres, Palmilla Beach will continued to evolve.
- Telluride received over 30 inches of snow over the weekend! The Ski Area opens next Wednesday with Donation Day, the annual Ski & Snowboard Club Fundraiser, and all the new snow bodes well for a great opening day!
- Each year, Texas State Parks offer some of the best places to view spectacular Texas fall foliage.
- Lake LBJ – Kingsland, Texas – 36 Waterfront and 31 Waterview Cottages – Construction Beginning Januay 1, 2015 Call R. Michael Brown, Broker/Owner for Early Bird Incentives 512-751-1032
- A Insiders Guide to The 2014 Trail of Lights
- Holiday Calendar of Events ~ Fredericksburg, Texas